Re: discussion of video transcript - issue 194

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 11:24:57 +1000
To: John Foliot <john@foliot.ca>, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 7:57 AM, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
> Hi, Silvia and All:
>
> As I just mentioned to John on the phone, either Fri/Sat or Thu/Fri work
> for me at our old time. Let's simply agree which, and I can put a
> meeting call out later tonight.
> There will not be a problem getting Zakim phone bridge space, though we
> may need to use Zakim's ad hoc command.
>
> I take it our main agenda will be Track Kinds and Issue-194?

Yes to all of these. Either time works for me.
I think Thu/Fri was our old time, so I'd be happy with that.

I'm keen to talk through the use cases and I also have an
alternative/additional proposal in mind that is not yet in the list
that Edward wrote.

I'll send this before EOB today.

Thanks,
Silvia.