Re: discussion of video transcript - issue 194

Hi, Silvia and All:

As I just mentioned to John on the phone, either Fri/Sat or Thu/Fri work
for me at our old time. Let's simply agree which, and I can put a
meeting call out later tonight.
There will not be a problem getting Zakim phone bridge space, though we
may need to use Zakim's ad hoc command.

I take it our main agenda will be Track Kinds and Issue-194?

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net