RE: discussion of video transcript - issue 194

Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> Would it maybe be possible to organise at short notice a phone
> conference for this Friday in the slot that we used to have our phone
> conferences at?

Hi Silvia,

I would be open and available for a chat Friday at 2:30 PM Pacific (5:30 PM
Eastern, 7:00:02 AM AUS [Saturday]) - myself personally I can push that
later if you want to rest on a Saturday morning, but cannot speak to Janina,
Judy or anyone else. Or, were you thinking our Thursday your Friday? I can
do that too.

Judy/Janina is there a possibility of getting a W3C conference bridge at
that time? If not, I can likely arrange one via JPMC, but would need to know
to do so - please advise.

Silvia, FYI I have started on a new CP, with the strongest possibility that
once I get it done I will be withdrawing the original @transcript proposal.
Please see here for my initial, incomplete start:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposal/Issue194_v2