Promise broken on ISSUE 204?

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 12:21:00 -0500
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>
Cc: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Judy, Cynthia, Benjamin, HTML Chairs and all,

In last weeks accessibility task force text team meeting I asked [1]
if Cynthia's Issue 204 change proposal  was  stabilized and that no
further changes were to be made. Judy, you assured me that:

> judy: Given that it's formally transmitted, yes. It signals the H5 CCs
> to move toward a WBS
> ... Also suggest letting Cynthia know to forestall any further editing

Because of this commitment that Cynthia's document was (a) stabilized,
(b) no further changes were to be made and (c) a HTMLWG survey on  her
stabilized text was imminent, I said that I would withdraw and not
work further on my 204 proposal [2]. Today, I am sorry to find out
that on Friday substantial edits were made to Cynthia's document [3].

Judy, I request that the changes on Cynthia's document be reverted as
this betrays our understanding and would void our agreement. If the
changes are not reverted I may be forced to revert my CP withdrawal
and pursue my document further.

Benjamin, if people are again working on proposals, perhaps you will
have enough time and your proposal [4] can be considered.

Best regards,
Laura

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/05/01-text-minutes.html#item03
[2] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/index.php?title=ChangeProposals/CorrectHidden&oldid=12902