Re: CP, ISSUE-30: Link longdesc to role of img [Was: hypothetical question on longdesc]

Hi Leif,

Thanks for your hard work on this.

Due to the HTML Chairs delay on ISSUE-30 I have asked Sam, Paul and
Maciej to open a new Issue (ISSUE-206) for expanding longdesc to other
elements after ISSUE-30 is decided:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2012Mar/0209.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2012Mar/0210.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2012Mar/0212.html

I await their reply of whether they will open an ISSUE-206 (if
ISSUE-30 results in including longdesc in the spec). Hopefully they
will decide this in a timely manner.

Janina, this would be the two step process that you spoke of last week.

Best Regards,
Laura

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 1:43 AM, Leif Halvard Silli

--
Laura L. Carlson