Re: longdesc Issue 30 deserves to be resolved

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 01:02:49 -0800
Cc: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, Gez Lemon <gez.lemon@gmail.com>, Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>, Monika Trebo <mtrebo@stanford.edu>
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>

On Feb 2, 2012, at 4:37 AM, Laura Carlson wrote:

> Hi Maciej, Sam, and Paul,
>
> On January 23, 2012 Maciej wrote:
>
>> At this point, the hold-up on ISSUE-30 is my fault, as I've not
>> completed the first draft of your proposal yet. The Chairs are making
>> ISSUE-30 a top priority.
>
>> There will be an update on the timeline for this issue by Monday, January 30th.
>
> Today is Thursday, February 2nd.
>
> Can you give an update on the timeline?

Hi Laura,

I submitted a draft review to the Chairs this past Sunday, and I have feedback from both the other co-chairs. The feedback is straightforward, and given this, the review of your Change Proposal should be out in at most a week, but likely much sooner, depending on how soon I can make the needed revisions.

Regards,
Maciej