Issue 203 Change Proposal

From: John Foliot <john@foliot.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:31:11 -0700
To: "'HTML Accessibility Task Force'" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Colleagues,

As discussed on a number of recent conference calls (and noted in the
corresponding minutes), the HTMWL WG Chairs had previously requested that I
revisit my Change Proposal for this issue, as the original submission was
not to their requirements.

I have made some substantial changes to the initial proposal, and I was able
to also have Rich Schwerdtfeger assist me to ensure that the Details
language was considerably more focused. At this time I would like to offer
it up for a final scrutiny before advising the Chairs that the changes
requested have been acted upon.  The Change Proposal can be found at:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposal/Issue203

There is a deadline of Friday on these changes, so any feedback would be
appreciated in a timely manner.

Thanks!

JF