Nits [Re: Finalizing an Issue-204 CP]

1.)	 In the summary you say:
	"... so this change will correct the hidden attribute
	section so it is in
	   accord with the ARIA specification and ARIA functionality."

	   	It's a stylistic nit, and I'm not about to fall on any
		sword, but might you rather have:

"... so this change will correct the hidden attribute section to bring
it into conformance with the ARIA ..."

2.)	In Example 3 of the Rationale section, immediately below the ml,
you say:
	"This example shows a variation of Example 3"
		Do you actually mean "of Example 2" ? As in "a variation
		of the former example?"

3.)	Immediately above the quote from UAIG 5.7.2 there are several
references to the ARIA Working Group. Strictly speaking, of course,
there's no such thing. We have an ARIA Team in the PF Working Group.

4.)	Missing 'i' in two occurances of 'accessibility' in a para that starts:
	"UAIG says that hidden elements are not exposed via the
	accessibiltiy API, ..."

5.)	A little further down, a missing 'i' in the word "addition," in
a para that starts:
"In addtion, UAIG Section 5.5.1. ..."

6.)	And still a bit further down, a transposed 'it' in the word
'accessibility' in a para that starts:
"When aria-labelledby and aria-describedby reference an element that IS
NOT hidden, ..."

7.)	In the "Risks" section, a missing 's' in the word "existing" and a missing
comma (or perhaps better a long dash) immediately before that word? The sentence in question reads:

"There have not been many reports of problems with this the exsiting
<label> and aria-labelledby functionality with CSS display:none and
visibility:hidden, ..."

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net