RE: Feedback: (RE: Finalizing an Issue-204 CP)

From: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 06:42:07 +0000
To: John Foliot <john@foliot.ca>, 'Laura Carlson' <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, 'Janina Sajka' <janina@rednote.net>, 'HTML Accessibility Task Force' <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
CC: 'Joshue O Connor' <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>, 'Judy Brewer' <jbrewer@w3.org>, "david100@sympatico.ca" <david100@sympatico.ca>, 'Richard Schwerdtfeger' <schwer@us.ibm.com>, 'James Nurthen' <james.nurthen@oracle.com>, 'Leif Halvard Silli' <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>, 'Jonas Sicking' <jonas@sicking.cc>
I have no opinion on making it a class=note.  I made the change, but it doesn't seem to make any visible change in the wiki.  Anyone know if it will be picked up when added to the spec?

I can live with "most screen readers", though I don't actually have data on screen-readers across language markets etc., and can't attest to "most" myself.  I chose "some" because I know that is true.  Janina, any opinion on that?

I think I've covered all of your feedback now.  What do you think?