Change proposal for Issue 204

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:51:06 -0500
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Hi all,

In collaboration with the accessibility task force text team, I
drafted a change proposal (CP) for Issue 204.

It quotes much of John's CP, Rich's short email, and the PF. It
removes the sentence that Janina mentioned at last Tuesday's text
meeting. I think it addresses the HTML Chairs concerns regarding
John's CP.

I sent it to accessibility task force text team members last week.
Leif has given me input that I have tried to incorporate. Thank you
Leif. I am awaiting input from Janina, Cynthia, and the rest of the
text team. Other input is welcome and appreciated.

The CP is at:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/CorrectHidden