Re: Fwd: Web Media Text Tracks Community Group Launched

From: John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:03:21 -0700
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi Silvia,

Some confusing info here. When I check that page, I see 2 members (huh?). The same page states that there are no chairs AND that at least one chair has been selected. Which is it?

John Foliot
Program Manager
Stanford Online Accessibility Program
http://soap.stanford.edu
Tel: 650-468-5785

+ sent from my Xoom tablet - Go Android! +