Regrets for teleconference participation

From: Martin Kliehm <w3c@kliehm.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 14:29:55 +0200
To: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
CC: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi Janina,

my regrets for the next 4 teleconferences (today, June 2, 9, and 16)
since there are other important meetings due to my mandate.

In case I forgot to give notice to the chairs regarding a new
affiliation: since April I'm a member of the city council assembly of
Frankfurt for the Pirate Party, but my main job still is at Etecture.

Cheers,
   Martin