(unknown charset) Re: Revised Decision Policy for discussion

From: (unknown charset) Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 21:59:56 +0200
To: (unknown charset) Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: (unknown charset) Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>, public-html-a11y@w3.org, "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
Sam Ruby, Tue, 24 May 2011 08:25:20 -0400:
> On 05/24/2011 07:43 AM, Laura Carlson wrote:

> Bugzilla is simply the backing datastore for tracking feedback.
> There are multiple front-ends for entering data to be placed in this
> datastore, including a simple form in the specifications themselves.
>
> Additionally, Steve Faulkner has volunteered to author another form.
> This effort is being tracked via ACTION 203:
>
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/203
>
> I encourage you to work with Steve, develop a different form, or
> identify with specificity addressable issues for others to work on.

Can we set up another action as well? I suggest that we should set up
an action to ask the W3C to make it possile to file bug reports against
the tools at use at the W3.

E.g. I identified a few concrete ideas here:

http://www.w3.org/mid/20110523190941221562.d47e70c5@xn--mlform-iua.no

and those ideas matters not only to us but to the entire W3C. As does,
I think, what Steve works on.
--
Leif H Silli