RE: [media] issue-152: documents for further discussion

Hi Silvia,

No, these are two separate issues. Issue 1 addresses multiple file formats, i.e metadata tracks can come as ttml, vtt, etc. Issue 8 addresses the need to identify what kind of metadata is in a file of a specific format, e.g. does the vtt file contain a content advisory or an ad insertion message.

Bob