W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-a11y@w3.org > May 2011

[text] Checking action items for text-alternatives sub-group

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 23:44:57 -0400
Message-Id: <E1QIvAH-0001xH-KP@maggie.w3.org>
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Greetings Text-Alternatives Sub-Group Participants,

We discussed a number of action item commitments at our 2 May 
teleconference, but did not record them in the tracker. Since we need 
to keep our preparation of new info, clarifications and change 
proposals moving, I've compiled the following list of action items 
from our May 2nd minutes
http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-text-minutes.html
and from tracker items from the previous week:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/products/5

If your name is listed here, please provide your action item before 
Monday if possible; or an update; or a correction in case of any 
mis-attribution or omissions of action items. I know that several 
people were traveling last week, including myself, but it is still 
best if we keep these moving. Let's log actions more carefully in 
upcoming calls; sorry not to watch that more closely myself last Monday.

* Judy (with Geoff, Cynthia, Rich, Steve, Janina) [action 121]: Look 
further into figcaption & alt decision. [Status: Judy expects to post 
a draft on Sunday.]

* Rich, Cynthia: sort out issues in role=presentation clarification 
during hallway discussion at PFWG f2f meeting. [Note extensive 
discussion from last Monday, captured at 
http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-text-minutes.html#item05 last week.]

* Steve: write up change proposal on role=presentation once a 
clarification is agreed to.

* Steve: write up clarification on title.

* John F (with Sean H, Judy): write a clarification and change 
proposal on poster-alt.

* Gregory (with Judy): write clarification and change proposal on 
table summary.

* John F (with Leif and Cynthia): streamline clarification mail on 
meta name=generator.

* Judy (with WAI CG): write clarification mail on location of alt guidance.


Please provide action items, update status, or correct 
misattributions or omissions of actions as needed.

Thanks in advance for your help with these items.

- Judy



--
Judy Brewer    +1.617.258.9741    http://www.w3.org/WAI
Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA,  02139,  USA  
Received on Sunday, 8 May 2011 04:00:19 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 27 April 2012 04:42:38 GMT