Re: Moving longdesc forward: Recap, updates, consensus

Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis, Sat, 7 May 2011 19:23:08 +0100:
> On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 7:16 PM, Leif Halvard Silli
> <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no> wrote:
>> That might be what you had in mind in your poll comment - however
>> w.r.t. your longdesc lottery article ...
>
> Mark Pilgrim not Tantek wrote the longdesc lottery post:
>
> http://blog.whatwg.org/the-longdesc-lottery
>
> Or is there another one?

Sorry, Tantek. I mixed it up. My bad.

It would nevertheless would be interesting to know whether, during the
longdesc lottery article, it was discovered that kind link rot that you
described. I cannot recall it from reading it and/or from trying to
digest the data it presented. Other problems are fare more important,
it seems to me.
--
Leif H Silli