Re: Moving longdesc forward: Recap, updates, consensus

From: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 21:00:29 +0200
To: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Cc: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>, John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>, "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>, Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis, Sat, 7 May 2011 19:23:08 +0100:
> On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 7:16 PM, Leif Halvard Silli
> <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no> wrote:
>> That might be what you had in mind in your poll comment - however
>> w.r.t. your longdesc lottery article ...
>
> Mark Pilgrim not Tantek wrote the longdesc lottery post:
>
> http://blog.whatwg.org/the-longdesc-lottery
>
> Or is there another one?

Sorry, Tantek. I mixed it up. My bad.

It would nevertheless would be interesting to know whether, during the
longdesc lottery article, it was discovered that kind link rot that you
described. I cannot recall it from reading it and/or from trying to
digest the data it presented. Other problems are fare more important,
it seems to me.
--
Leif H Silli