Re: Request input on the potential usefulness of HTML to Platform Accessibility APIs Implementation Guide

From: David Bolter <david.bolter@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 10:31:43 -0500
To: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
CC: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Marco Zehe <marco.zehe@googlemail.com>, James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>, Loretta Guarino Reid <Lorettaguarino@google.com>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Right.

Cheers,