Re: [media] proposed a11y TF letter on issue-152

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> The undersigned members of the media subgroup of the accessibility task
> force have agreed to withdraw proposals 1-3 in favor of proposal 4.
>
> However, we request the following additions to be made to the proposal:

I suggest we go one step further, and have me withdraw the 4th proposal as
well. This would allow the issue to close without prejudice. We could then
just use the normal process to update the spec to add the MediaController
feature, which I would be happy to do (indeed it's already in the spec
source, just currently clipped out of the W3C copy). The advantage of this
is that it doesn't leave any confusion as to whether we can make changes
to the spec on issues that were the subject of a formal Decision.

Would anyone object to that?