Re: Systematic access to EXIF, IPTC, XMP image description metadata

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:47:12 -0500
To: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
Cc: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Hi Gregory,

On 4/13/11, Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net> wrote:
> aloha, laura!
>
> i agree that we should:
>
> 1. delete the residual XTech wiki page located at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/PF/XTech/HTML5/Metadata

Maybe someone with PF permissions can do that?

> 2. keep the new HTML WG Wiki page located at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/PF/XTech/HTML5/Metadata

The new "keeper"  HTML WG Wiki page is at:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Metadata

> as a general WG-wide resource, and
>
> 3. keep the HTML A11y TF wiki page located at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Alt_tech_appendix
>
> ensuring that the complementary info in each is tweaked
> so that both documents contain the same information,

Yes. I'll double check that doc,  add any new relevant accessibility
info, and fix any link rot. If it is intended to someday be a proper
appendix to the "Techniques for providing useful text alternatives"
doc and not just a Wiki page, maybe Steve can review it when he gets a
chance.

Thanks.