Re: Systematic access to EXIF, IPTC, XMP image description metadata

aloha, laura!

i agree that we should:

1. delete the residual XTech wiki page located at:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/PF/XTech/HTML5/Metadata

2. keep the new HTML WG Wiki page located at:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/PF/XTech/HTML5/Metadata

as a general WG-wide resource, and

3. keep the HTML A11y TF wiki page located at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Alt_tech_appendix

ensuring that the complementary info in each is tweaked
so that both documents contain the same information,

gregory.