Change Proposals Regarding ISSUE-31

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 16:21:28 -0600
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
Hello Everyone,

On 11/7/10, Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com> wrote:
> I read the tpac minutes. There seems to have been some confusion over
> the alt change proposals regarding missing alt and conformance
> checkers.
>
> To try to help delineate those change proposals and the options they
> contain, I put together a new wiki page:
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ImgElementSurveyConformaceChoices

I worked a bit more on this Wiki page to include all three aspects of Issue-31.
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ImgElementSurveyConformaceChoices

Gregory, I added your proposal for the img element definition. Nice work.
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/first_2_paragraphs_of_definition_of_img