discussing issues 133 and 134 on next HTML a11y TF telcon

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:25:00 +0900
To: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@zufelt.ca>
Cc: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, public-html-a11y@w3.org, "Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> (janina@rednote.net)" <janina@rednote.net>, "Michael Cooper (cooper@w3.org)" <cooper@w3.org>
Hi Everett,

I can't recall whether I'm chairing the telcon this week, or if Janina is
-- but regardless, I'm pretty sure we can get these on the telcon agenda
this week, if you can commit to being on to lead the actual discussion.

  --Mike

"E.J. Zufelt" <everett@zufelt.ca>, 2010-11-07 01:56 -0400:

[about issue 134]
> I think the use cases are reasonably prevalent around the web, and in the
> UI toolkits that currently support such behavior.  However, I would be
> happy to provide more detail.  I would like to discuss the issue during
> an HTML Accessibility Task Force call first.  Perhaps this can be added
> as an agenda item to an upcoming call?

"E.J. Zufelt" <everett@zufelt.ca>, 2010-11-07 01:54 -0400:

[about issue 133]

--