Re: minutes: PF Longdesc meeting minutes

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 19:19:34 -0500
To: Frank Olivier <Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi Frank,

On 11/1/10, Frank Olivier <Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com> wrote:
> minutes from today's PF longdesc meeting can be accessed as hypertext at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-html-a11y-minutes.html

Thanks. I added this link to the Longdesc Research page [1] and the
Verbose desc reqs page [2].

I remember reading those minutes when they were first made available
on October 7 and couldn't tell then and still can't tell now what the
task force action plan is (what to do with all of the competing bugs,
all the materials I have gathered, John's impending formal objection
etc, etc).

I asked about the action plan in the last couple of bug reports [3]
[4]. No one has answered.

Do you know what is going on? Thanks.

[1] http://www.d.umn.edu/~lcarlson/research/ld.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Verbose_desc_reqs