Re: Agenda: HTML-A11Y 18 March HEADS UP! at 15:00Z

From: Dick Bulterman <Dick.Bulterman@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:07:24 +0100
To: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
CC: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi all,

I giving a talk in a seesion today that conflicts with the call -- I
won't be there. (Sorry.) For purposes of planning, I do expect to be at
the F2F in April.

After some constructive exchanges with Silvia and Philip, I'm working on
a note explaining how I view the integration of explicit timing in HTML5
as a good way to provide a flexible infrastructure for meeting a11y
concerns, without imposing undue implementation effort.

I hope to be able to send this out by the weekend.

cheers,
-d.