Re: resolution supporting navsubstree change proposal

Hi Mike,

You wrote [1]

>   RESOLUTION: The a11y TF resolves that the canvas navsubtree
>   proposal is ready for wider review by the HTML WG, with the
>   understanding that the a11y TF supports it and that related
>   proposals needed to fully resolve the issue are still under
>   discussion and will be brought to the HTML WG later.
>
> If you have any comments on that resolution, please send them by
> e-mail to this list prior to the a11y task-force telcon this
> Thursday.

Many thanks to Steve for putting together the Change Proposal:
"Provide a method for canvas subtree to be hidden from all users" [1].
It is a very helpful explanation.

It has my support as a partial resolution for ISSUE 74 [2]

Best regards,
Laura

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2010Mar/0280.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/canvasaccessibilitynonav