RE: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-91: Removing the aside Element

Laura Carlson wrote:

> That is correct, Shelley. But it seems that the attempt was too
> little;  too late. Sorry.
>
> > I appreciate her effort, but I believe that Sam has shut down the
> > discussion, which is a co-chair prerogative. I'm waiting resolution on
> > several change proposals before I determine my next steps.

I don't think the chairs (Sam) has shut down any discussion at all - he has
clearly given all a 'next-steps' roadmap that actually has two options -
file bug reports with specific actionable items, as well as leaving the door
open to a Formal Objection (with an apparent preference for bug reports
first).

JF