Re: Media Gaps Document--36 Hour Consensus Call

I think "widely used" was a fair assessment for SRT. All professional
entities that I've known that use other formats are usually also
capable of using SRT because it's so simple. Just saying "is
implemented in some sectors of the Web-development community" is
unfair because there are many professional entities that use it, too.
They make no big fuss about it, but they support it. SRT support is
more commonly found than TTML and I would therefore object to any
representation that tries to imply the opposite.

Silvia.