Re: missing attribute/crowdsourcing (was Re: Discussion: Text Alternative Survey)

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:02:02 -0500
To: Matt May <mattmay@adobe.com>
Cc: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Hi Matt,

> I think what's on the wiki is as much detail as needs to be provided.

Thanks for checking it.

In anticipation of  restoring the "missing" element to the text
alternative Change Proposal [1], I worked on incorporating the text in
a temporary/duplicate Wiki page under my user space so that people can
see what the whole thing would look like back together. It is at:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/User:Lcarlson/ImgElement

"Addressing Business Needs" section is the main addition, with tweaks
that accommodate the new attribute where needed in the impact and
details section.

Can anyone not live with this? Ideas for improvement? If it is okay
I'll add it to the real change proposal.

Thanks.

[1] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ImgElement20090126