Re: General Response to the Accessibility Task force on Issues 90, 91, 93, 96, 97

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:06:29 -0500
To: John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
Cc: Denis Boudreau <dboudreau@webconforme.com>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Thanks to John, Denis, and Gregory for providing more information. It
is a start to filling in the jigsaw puzzle.

John asked:

> Perhaps you Laura would be interested in taking on this additional work?

Sorry, my plate is full. I thought that an action plan was in place as
the resolution referred to a work item. I and some others questioned
this on the survey. It was my fear that we would have such a work item
with no one to actually work on it.