Re: Proposed deadlines on HTML issues

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:42:45 -0500
To: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Cc: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi Michael,

> The HTML WG chairs have asked for deadlines by which the HTML Accessibility
> Task force will provide formal answers of some sort on the following
> specific issues. The facilitators promised to submit deadlines by 29 April
> 2010. Please review the proposed deadlines below and let us know any seem
> problematic.

> ISSUE-31 missing-alt DEADLINE 29 April

This is a reasonable date only if:

1. the change proposal is accepted as is and
2. the group feels no further rationale is needed for the bugs in the
impact statement. (I have asked for help on this repeatedly.)
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ImgElement20090126#Impact

If revisions are needed, it may take longer.