Re: Topics for "Video" Breakout Group

Hi Silvia,

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Silvia Pfeiffer
<silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> wrote:

> The minutes of today's breakout group meeting are at
> http://www.w3.org/2009/11/06-video-minutes.html

Thanks! I've added the minutes to the HTML5 Accessibility Wiki Page. [1]

Speaking of meetings, I also noticed on the W3C Teleconference
Calendar that WAI_PFWG (HTML TF) meetings are slated for Thursdays
14:00-15:00 UTC (9:00am-10:00am Boston local)  [2], so I tentatively
put that on the HTML Accessibility TF Minutes [3] and Teleconferences
[4] Wiki Pages. Janina and Mike are those times correct for this task
force?

> (please s/sylvia/silvia/).

I don't have access to change minutes. Perhaps perhaps Michael C or
Mike S can be of assistance there?

> We didn't get through the whole agenda (only points 1-3 of
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/MultimediaAccessibilty/TPACSession), but
> I believe we visited the core issues and made a start at discussions
> and requirements for specifications.

It's great to know progress is being made. For future reference, the
HTML Working Group Decision Policy and Change Proposal Template are
at:
http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy.html
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/ChangeProposalTemplate

Best Regards,