[Minutes] November 3, 2009 PF TPAC Meeting on HTML5 Accessibility(was Re: invitation to observe PF meeting)

Hi All,

For your information, the minutes of the November 3, 2009 TPAC PFWG
Face to Face Meeting on Accessibility in HTML5 are at:
http://www.w3.org/2009/11/03-pf-minutes.html

Best Regards,
Laura

--