Re: change proposal:modification to section 4.8.2.1 the img element

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 13:25:14 -0800
Cc: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>, public-html-a11y@w3.org, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
To: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>

Hi Steve,

On Dec 3, 2009, at 6:15 AM, Steven Faulkner wrote:

> hi all,
> here is a change proposal (http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/misc/HTML5/new/change.html
> ) covering:
> implementing the WAI CG Consensus Resolutions on Text alternatives
> in HTML 5
> ISSUE-80 document conformance and device dependent display of title
> attribute content
> Issue 31What to do when a reasonable text equivalent is unknown/
> unavailable?
> Action 131 draft alt spec

Could you please put a copy of this Change Proposal somewhere in W3C
space? Any of the following options is fine:

1) Post to ESW wiki under http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/ChangeProposals/
2) Post to A11Y TF wiki
3) Include inline in a message to public-html
4) Mail as an attachment to a message to public-html

Once you do that, I'll add it to the status page as a Change Proposal
for ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80.

Regards,
Maciej