Re: minutes: HTML A11y TF Telecon, 2009-01-23 [resend]

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:20:55 +1100
To: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>
Cc: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>, "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com> wrote:
> I don't think it necessarily needs to have a separate list, that would be up to the sub group.  However, separate telecons are useful, so there can be targeted discussion, and all the right people are there.  Telecons with 30 people don't work very well, and one hour a week is not long enough for the number of things we need to discuss.
>
> As an example, Silvia, an HTML media accessibility telecon should be at a time that you can attend!

OK, that makes sense. I don't think we would do this as frequently as
every week, but we could certainly - as necessary - set up a telecon
where there are decisions to be made that require in-person
discussions.

I don't think we are in threat of having 30 ppl telecons in this group
through - it is a fairly small and focused group. I am just trying to
avoid admin overhead.

Cheers,
Silvia.