question, mailing list, for disucssing HPC and web applications

From: Sai Tong <tong@cabm.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:56:07 -0400
To: public-hpcweb@w3.org
Hi W3C HPC community group.

I'm new to the idea of combining high-performance computing and web
technology . I'm  currently looking into  building web applications that
would following the best methodology to utilize high performance
computing clusters in a bioinformatics laboratory. So  I'm looking for a
forum to share ideas and to ask question regarding some of the current
best practices in making computing and data resources of a
high-performance computing environment available through web applications.

can I ask such kind of questions in the public-hpcweb mailing list?

-Sai