Next Telecon May 15 [via High-Performance Computing Community Group]

From: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 18:39:13 +0000
To: public-hpcweb@w3.org
Let's have our next show-and-tell/business meeting on May 15. To make life
easier for those in Europe, I'd like to schedule this meeting a bit earlier in
the day than last time, at 9:00 am PST. Also, we need to move forward on
electing a chair for the group. I think we can take care [...]

This post sent on High-Performance Computing Community Group

'Next Telecon May 15'

http://www.w3.org/community/hpcweb/2012/05/01/next-telecon-may-15/

Learn more about the High-Performance Computing Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/hpcweb