next meeting

From: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 11:35:07 -0700
To: public-hpcweb@w3.org
Wow, May is already upon us, and we had planned to meet this month, so let's have our next show-and-tell/business meeting on May 15. To make life easier for those in Europe, I'd like to schedule this meeting a bit earlier in the day than last time, at 9:00 am PST. Also, we need to move forward on electing a chair for the group. I think we can take care of the nominations via email in advance of the meeting. Please send a message to the group if you wish to nominate someone or offer yourself as a nominee. Finally, if you have something to demo, please let me know directly. Last time we had some great presentations, so I'm looking forward to the May meeting very much.

Annette Greiner
Outreach, Software, and Programming Group