Re: Preparation of MSE Proposed Recommendation

On 9/29/2016 8:36 AM, Paul Cotton wrote:
> Does Philippe have the final MSE PR he needs for the Proposed
> Recommendation publication?

Yes. I've got approval for publication, for the PR and the registries.
After resolving one last question, I'm lining things for publication on
Tuesday.

Congratulations everyone for the work!

Editors, if there are any non-substantive changes that you'd like to
incorporate in the Proposed Recommendation, please let me know so that I
can make sure it's in it.

Fyi, for the registries, we'll be able to update those at anytime,
including for substantive changes.

Philippe