Re: [Agenda] HTML Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Jun 21

I'd also like to discuss the idea of using small polyfills to smooth over
some browser differences.

For example, I believe Widevine on Chrome uses a special message exchange
in place of setServerCertificate, but this can easily be polyfilled in JS
so that the API works per the specification.

...Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 20, 2016, at 4:56 PM, Jerry Smith (WPT) <jdsmith@microsoft.com>