Re: EME test suite

That's good.

Which DRM vendors will be a able to stand up test servers for the period
whilst we prepare the implementation report ? (I don't think we can test
the whole specification with ClearKey alone).

The tests I am working on will have a simple abstract interface to plug in
different server protocols on the client side.

I also wonder whether it might be acceptable for the purpose of the
implementation report to have some browser-specific polyfill code that
patches up any small non-compliances ? We would still be testing the "true"
EME API, just an implementation of it that consists of a browser +
polyfill. This seems to me to meet the requirement for demonstrating
specification correctness, at least. What do you think ?

...Mark