Re: Merging WPT and Blink test codes (was Re: [media-source] MSE Spec Test Coverage Report (Feb. 2016)

Here's the PR: https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3174

I just noticed that you used a lowercase 'g' in Google. I used an upper
case to match Microsoft and Opera, but I can change it if you prefer.