FW: DSE TC, Friday May 25

Hi all,

The Exhibit system provides a great way of visualizing the tools.

Based on our conversation today am I right in thinking that this system
should "know" how to join data from multiple spreadsheets based on the
same URI's.  It looks like it has managed it for the AE's and demography
in the demonstration Eric provided.  Eric I assume you joined both these
datasets together simply by loading into bable?

I've managed to join treatment, demog and vitals together in the same
way.  It took me a while to work out you needed a unique record
identifier (e.g. vt_1, similar to Eric's AE_1) but after I discovered
that it works great.  I need to greatly reduce the spreadsheet to have
any hope of visualizing through the JSON file though.

I imagine we could eventually have applications where data could be
dragged and dropped and based on the URI's the system would know how to
join the data and what visualizations could be performed.   This would
be really nice.

Cheers

Stephen.