From: Forsberg, Kerstin L [mailto:Kerstin.L.Forsberg@astrazeneca.com]
Sent: Fri 5/25/2007 9:38 AM
To: Eric Neumann; public-hcls-dse@w3.org
Subject: EMR <-> EDC

Hi Eric,
just wanted to follow up on something you mentioned in the last part of the TC just no regarding EMR in relation to EDC and you mentioned an article by Paul Bleicher, the CEO of Phase Forward, to underline that. I would like to look into that article and also challenge what you said.

I have read Paul's article on Semantic Web in Applied Clinical Trial. Is it this the article you did refer to?
Parallel Universes? Technology in Health Care and Clinical Development
http://www.actmagazine.com/appliedclinicaltrials/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=89595

Regards
Kerstin