Re: Clinical part of HCLS demo

From: Forsberg, Kerstin L <Kerstin.L.Forsberg@astrazeneca.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:47:30 +0100
To: <public-hcls-dse@w3.org>, <alanr@mumble.net>

Hi Eric and Alan,

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/Drug_Safety_and_Efficacy/SDTM/Example_N3#Clinical_Data

> 2. Compile patient data for either:
    a. disease progression - base on symptomatic terminology such as EOAD or MCI for AD, and tremor, hyperkinetic dysarthia, or bradykinesia for PD
or b. new drug trial - dosing, symptomatic response patterns over time + any observed adverse events (AE)

Would of course be nice if this could be done. However, I do think we have a couple of issues to clarify first around our early attempts to encode clinical data using RDF and keeping us align with the fundamentals behind CDISC model for submission of clinical data. See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hcls-dse/2007JanFeb/0026.html

Kind regards
Kerstin