From: Bo.H.Andersson@astrazeneca.com
[mailto:Bo.H.Andersson@astrazeneca.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 10:39 AM
To: eneumann@teranode.com; Kerstin.L.Forsberg@astrazeneca.com;
ted.slater@pfizer.com; Uwe.Trinks@sentrx.com; McGurk, James F
Cc: public-hcls-dse@w3.org
Subject: RE: next DSE TC

9 am - 10:30 am EST is fine for me.
Cheers,
Bosse

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Neumann [mailto:eneumann@teranode.com]
Sent: 31 oktober 2006 15:03
To: Kerstin.L.Forsberg@astrazeneca.com; Bo.H.Andersson@astrazeneca.com;
Ted Slater; Uwe Trinks; James McGurk
Cc: public-hcls-dse@w3.org
Subject: next DSE TC

Folks,

I have only received availability times from Kerstin and Bo, so here is
the
availability summary for the remainder of this week...

Tues - 9 am - 2 pm EDT

Wed - none unavailable

Thurs - none unavailable

Fri  - 9-10am and 11-1pm EDT

So it appears friday's option is best. I propose we have our call
9am-10:30am EST this friday. Please confirm on your availability...

cheers,
Eric

Eric Neumann, PhD
co-chair, W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences,
and Senior Director Product Strategy
Teranode Corporation
411 1st Avenue South, Suite 700
Seattle, WA 98104
+1 (781)856-9132
www.teranode.com

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known
outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD
and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates is
available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be
confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then
delete it from your system.