Re: reminder - Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon, Tues., Oct 7 11:00am -12:00pm US EDT

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:49:08 -0400
To: Rachel Richesson <Rachel.Richesson@epi.usf.edu>
Cc: helen.chen@agfa.com, Holger Stenzhorn <holger.stenzhorn@deri.org>, "Pathak, Jyotishman, Ph.D." <Pathak.Jyotishman@mayo.edu>, "Kashyap, Vipul B8MM" <Vipul.Kashyap@CIGNA.COM>, "Oniki, Tom (GE Healthcare, consultant)" <Tom.Oniki@ge.com>, public-hcls-coi@w3.org
My dental appointment is running late. I've tried to get a
cross-compilation working for windows users, but haven't
won that fight (used to work, that the heck?). Helen may
have some deduction rules to push the queries that I posted
recently into a HL7/RIM-like ont.

--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 32-G528, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.