reminder - Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon, Tues., Oct 7 11:00am -12:00pm US EDT

From: Rachel Richesson <Rachel.Richesson@epi.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:11:53 -0400
To: "Rachel Richesson" <Rachel.Richesson@epi.usf.edu>, <eric@w3.org>, <helen.chen@agfa.com>, "Holger Stenzhorn" <holger.stenzhorn@deri.org>, "Pathak, Jyotishman, Ph.D." <Pathak.Jyotishman@mayo.edu>
Cc: "Kashyap, Vipul B8MM" <Vipul.Kashyap@CIGNA.COM>, "Oniki, Tom (GE Healthcare, consultant)" <Tom.Oniki@ge.com>, <public-hcls-coi@w3.org>, "Rachel Richesson" <Rachel.Richesson@epi.usf.edu>

Reminder for Telecon tomorrow, plus call-in information and agenda:

 Tues., Oct 7 11:00am -12:00pm US EDT

 Phone   +1 617 761 6200, conference 24668 ("BIONT")

 IRC     irc://irc.w3.org:6665/hcls

 Browser-based IRC client:

 http://ircatwork.com <http://ircatwork.com/>  <http://ircatwork.com/> ,

 Server: irc.w3.org:6665

 Channel: #hcls

 1. Roll Call

 2. Status Update: Command Line version of end to end Demo

 3. Develop User Interface Screens for the Demo

 4. Audience for Demo

 5. Timelines for Demo

 6. Frequency of future COI telecons

 7. Other items

I hope that everyone is doing well. It has been awhile since we have
talked and Vipul and I thought it would be nice to have a status update
and discussion.  It will be nice to catch up and discuss venues / next
step for this work.

As I am on a flight in the am, I might be late or have to miss the call
depending on my flight status. Regardless, I hope it is a good
opportunity for everyone to check in on what they are doing, and make
sure we are on the same page.

p.s. - I apologize if anyone gets this twice. For some reason my posts
to not seem to go to the listserve..