RE: [COI] Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon January 15 2008

From: Kashyap, Vipul <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 23:18:21 -0500
To: "Samson Tu" <swt@stanford.edu>, <helen.chen@agfa.com>
Cc: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, <public-hcls-coi@w3.org>
Thanks for the pointer. Our use case is different, we are more interested in
using HL7/RIM constructs
to model eligibility criteria for some diabetes related clinical protocols.
An initial attempt at doing this is available at:

It will be great if you could help us in filling out this table using
HL7/RIM/CDA constructs.