RE: [COI] Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon January 15 2008

From: Kashyap, Vipul <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:52:29 -0500
To: "Alessio Carenini" <alessio.carenini@cefriel.it>, <helen.chen@agfa.com>
Cc: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, <public-hcls-coi@w3.org>

Alessio,

Thanks for your help. We would like to apply your tools and techniques
to come up with HL7 compliant descroptions of eligibility criteria
in a clinical trial.

The crucial issue is that the descriptions generated would include
vocabulary domains, value sets and possible bindings to terminologies
such as Snomed. So it is not a RIM issue alone.

This URL contains a list of the data requirements and some modeling constructs
that have been identified so far.

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/RIMRDFOWL?acti
on=AttachFile&do=get&target=ModelingConstructsForDiabetesData.xls

Would be great if you could help us fill up the various tabs corresponding to
HL7/RIM
and CDA.

Cheers,

---Vipul