Slides: updated clinical practice ontology

From: Pathak, Jyotishman, Ph.D. <Pathak.Jyotishman@mayo.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 23:02:58 -0500
To: <public-hcls-coi@w3.org>
Cc: "Kashyap, Vipul" <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>
Hello all,

I have uploaded a new version of the clinical practice ontology in our wiki site. We can go over these changes in our telecon tomorrow. Here are the links:

1.) Presentation: http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ClinicalPractice-Ontology-Version-2.ppt <http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ClinicalPractice-Ontology-Version-2.ppt>
2.) Ontology: http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ClinicalPracticeOntology-Version2.owl <http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ClinicalPracticeOntology-Version2.owl>

Regards,
- Jyoti