From: Kashyap, Vipul [mailto:VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 3:19 PM
To: Pathak, Jyotishman, Ph.D.
Subject: RE: [COI] Telcon to discuss the clinical practice ontology

Jyoti,

Could you please update the ontology as we discussed (e.g., dropping the Keys and IDs).
and upload the OWL file to the wiki?

Alos, I noticed another thing in your ontology related to modeling qualifiers.

routeMethodDevice, deltaFlag are actually properties which could be modeled as subpropertier of "qualifer"

So the axioms would look ile

(routeMethodDevice some RouteMethodDevice)
(deltaFlag some DeltaFlag)
etc.

where routeMethodDevice, deltaFlag are sub-properties of qualifer (or hasQualifier)

Could you please update the ontology and send the files over?

Thanks,

---Vipul